Terms and Conditions – ZUFFRA TRADING CO.
The follow are the terms and conditions provided by ZUFFRA TRADING CO. relating to the provision of an auction buying and export service. By using www.tokyocarz.com you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with the following terms and conditions then please immediately cease all dealing with ZUFFRA TRADING CO., do not further access www.tokyocarz.com and have a nice day.
‘WE’, ‘US’, ‘SELLER’, ‘ZUFFRA TRADING’, refers toZUFFRA TRADING CO. and any associated suppliers, business partners or agents.
‘YOU’, ‘CUSTOMER’, ‘BUYER’, refers to a person or company who has entered into an agreement to use the ZUFFRA TRADING CO. auction buying and export service.
‘CAR’, ‘VEHICHLE’, ‘UNIT’, ‘ITEM’ refers to the article of purchase.
‘AUCTION’, refers to the Japanese used car auctions, Yahoo auction or similar whereZUFFRA TRADING will bid for customers.
‘BID’ ‘BIDDING’ refers to the action of ZUFFRA TRADING CO. in trying to secure a car for a customer.
‘BUDGET’, refers to the amount the customer has pre-determined as the maximum they want to pay for the car or item at auction.
‘PURCHASE’, refers to the act of ZUFFRA TRADING CO. procuring a vehicle or item for a customer.
`DEPOSIT’, refers to a pre-agreed amount that the customer will deposit with ZUFFRA TRADING CO. to enable the purchase of a vehicle or item.
‘WORK’ refers to an action ZUFFRA TRADING CO. has undertaken for a customer.
‘SALE’, refers to a transaction between a customer and ZUFFRA TRADING CO. to buy and export a vehicle or item.
‘INVOICE’ refers to the document produced by ZUFFRA TRADING CO. showing the amount due for a completed service.
‘AS IS’ is a term used to describe the condition of the car or item and disclaims any implied warranty. The buyer accepts the item as it exists with all faults whether or not immediately apparent.
1. Deposit – Prior to any bidding the customer will deposit a minimum of JPY 150,000 to ZUFFRA TRADING CO.. This deposit will be deducted from the total due on the customers invoice. Failure to pay the invoice will result in the deposit monies being used to cover losses pertaining to the unpaid invoice. Deposits can be refunded at anytime prior to ZUFFRA TRADING CO. purchasing a vehicle or item for a customer, less any bank or money transfer fees incurred. If work has been done then there may be a service charge deducted from this refund. Deposit amounts for expensive or unusual items will be negotiated between the customer and ZUFFRA TRADING CO..
2. Payments – Full payments must be made in full within 48 hours of receipt of invoice via bank transfer. Failure to do so could result in additional late payment charges.
3. Exchange rates, Paypal rates, bank charges – ZUFFRA TRADING is not responsible for the exchange rates used by banks, money transfer companies, Paypal or similar. All payments must be made in Japanese Yen and all bank fees are the customers responsibility.
4. Service fee – ZUFFRA TRADING CO. charges a service fee of JPY 95,000 per vehicle which covers buying the car and all paperwork needed to export the car out of Japan. This is for vehicles under JPY 1,000,000 in value. This fee does not include domestic transport of the vehicle within Japan, ocean freight out of Japan, any country specific inspections (eg JAAI, JEVIC, car washing, repairs), parking in Japan longer than 1 month or any costs associated with the vehicle once it leaves Japan. A higher service fee applies for vehicles and items over JPY 1,000,000 or unusual items. Please contact a sales person for more information on service fees.
1. ZUFFRA TRADING agree to bid up the the pre-determined amount the customer has set for a specified item but reserves the right to overbid that amount by up to JPY 20,000 if necessary to win the auction.
2. If a car or unit is unsold at auction, ZUFFRA TRADING will automatically negotiate to buy the item up to the customers budget if necessary, unless otherwise specified.
3. Multiple bidders on the same car. At times we have more than one party bidding on the same car. In this situation, the party with the higher bid will win the car regardless of the other party bid amount. If Party A has a maximum bid amount of Y1,000,000 and Party B has a maximum bid amount of Y900,000 and the car sells at the auction for Y800,000, then Party A will win the car and will pay the car cost amount of Y800,000. We do not discuss the bid amounts of other customers.
Once a vehicle or item has been purchased by ZUFFRA TRADING for a customer the purchase cannot be cancelled. Failure to pay an invoice in full will result in a loss of deposit.
Service and Responsibility
ZUFFRA TRADING CO. is an auction agent / buying service and export company. We do not own the cars or the auction houses or have any influence on they way they operate. ZUFFRA TRADING CO. will not be responsible for incorrect information on auction condition sheets or misrepresented cars nor for any agents working for ZUFFRA TRADING CO. including transport companies, courier companies, shipping lines, insurance companies, dealerships, port yards. ZUFFRA TRADING CO. will provide all information available but is not responsible for incorrect translations or assumptions made by the customer based on such information.
ZUFFRA TRADING CO. is not responsible for the condition of cars before or after the purchase. We will take all care to ensure the customer has as much correct information as possible but ultimately its the customers decision to bid on or purchase a vehicle. All cars are purchased as is and all care is provided in the transport, storage and shipping of vehicles and items. ZUFFRA TRADING CO. is simply an agent to assist in the purchase and export process and is not responsible or liable for the actual condition of the vehicle or item not possible damage incurred in shipping or storage.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure the vehicle or item meets their local rules and regulations. ZUFFRA TRADING CO. can advise on such matters, but ultimately it is up to the customer to ensure the vehicle or item is eligible for import into the destination country.
All content contained on www.tokyocarz.com is the property of ZUFFRA TRADING CO. and is protected by international copyright laws.
Any dispute arising from or pertaining to this agreement between a customer and ZUFFRA TRADING CO. fall under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court and are subject to the relevant Japanese law.
Changes to This Agreement
ZUFFRA TRADING CO. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions anytime. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of www.tokyocarz.com and ZUFFRA TRADING CO. after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about this agreement please feel free to contact us at [email protected]